“We rent one piece of gear or more to supplement your needs.”
Many folks just want to rent a great, lightweight Kevlar canoe for their Quetico or Boundary Waters canoe trip. If that's you, you've come to the right place. If you need a few other pieces of gear to supplement your kit, we've got that too. We'll help you with as much or as little as you need to make your canoe trip a success!
Ultra-light Kevlar Canoes (Wenonah, Northstar (By Ted Bell), and Souris River Canoes) -- View Rental Fleet
|Royalex Tandem Canoes||$30/day|
|Kayaks -- View Rental Fleet|
|Stand Up Paddle Boards (SUP) -- View Rental Fleet||$40/day|
|Crazy Creek Canoe Seat (Great for in the canoe and in camp.)||$4/day|
|Wooden Paddle** (Bending Branches Bent & Straight Shaft)||$3.50/day|
|Carbon Paddle** (Wenonah Bent Shaft and Sawyer TSR)||$6/day|
|PFD** (MTI Java Pro, designed for paddling)||$3.50/day|
|Kayak Paddle** (Bending Branches Glide Plus)||$3.50/day|
|** Remember, these items are already included with a boat rental.|
Food Outfitting -- See Menu
BWCA approved. Includes Food Pack.
|Portage Packs (Granite Gear Superior One and Quetico Packs)||$6/day|
|Food Packs (CCS Deluxe and Solo Food Packs)||$7/day|
|Waterproof Food Barrels (60L & 30L Barrels with Granite Gear & CCS Harnesses)||$7/day|
|1-2 Person Tents (Sierra Designs & NEMO)||$10/day|
|3 Person Tents (Sierra Designs & NEMO)||$14/day|
|4 Person Tents (Sierra Designs, NEMO, & Big Agnes)||$16/day|
|6 Person Tents (Sierra Designs & Big Agnes)||$18/day|
|Ultralight Tarps (CCS 1.1 oz. Silnylon 10’x14’ & 15’x15’)||$7/day|
|Bug Tarps w/ Screened Walls – Highly Recommended during buggy season (NEMO 9’x9’ & 12’x12’/ CCS 15’x15’)||$12/day|
|Sleeping Bags (Big Agnes & NEMO)||$6.50/day|
|Sleeping Pads (Big Agnes Two Track & NEMO Cosmo Air)||$4/day|
|Camp Stove w/ Fuel (MSR WindPro II)||$8/day|
|Double Burner Camp Stove w/ Fuel (Primus Njord)||$10/day|
|Cook Kit w/ Utensils – Price varies depending on your group’s needs. (*Any combination of pots, pans, griddles, forks, spoons, knives, measuring cups, spatula, serving spoon, camp sink.)|
|Food Hanging System||$3.50/day|
|Satellite Phones||$15/day + $3/minute|
|DeLorme InReach||$10/day +$.50/text message|
|Miscellaneous Camp Essentials|
|Helinox Camp Chair||$5/day|
|Helinox Cot One||$8/day|
|Packable Camp Table||$5/day|
If it seems like you need a lot of stuff, check out our Full Outfitting Package
- Trip Planning and Routing Advice - A free service! Let us help you plan your Boundary Waters canoe trip.
- Permit Reservations - We'll walk you through the permitting process.
- Shuttles - We can help you with the transportation for your canoe trip.
- Tows - Get into the wilderness faster. We can help you set up tows out of Moose Lake, Fall Lake, Lac La Croix, Trout Lake, & to the Crab Lake Portage.
- Wilderness Guides - Day Trips, Fishing Trips, and Overnight Camping Trips customized for you.
- Guided Group Trips - Perfect for people looking to join an existing group.
- Fly In Trips – See the remote wilderness from a float plane.
- Lodging - We work with a couple motels near our shop. We can make a reservation for you.
- Shower - Nothing like a hot shower after a week in the wilderness! $4 each (soap & towel included).