BOUNDARY WATERS AND QUETICO CANOE TRIP MENU: FOOD OUTFITTING
A great trip deserves great food!
Packing the food for a canoe trip can be challenging and time-consuming. Let us do the leg work for you. All you need to do is get to Ely. We will have a great menu all laid out for you based on your selections, ready for you when you arrive. Each outfit is custom packed to make sure you get just what you like. We have many fresh food options that can be supplemented with freeze-dried items from Cache Lake and Backpacker's Pantry to reduce weight (the freeze-dried options are better than ever!).
What's included with our Food Outfitting:
- Customizable menu with many meal options to choose from
- A wide selection of fresh food options
- Carefully selected freeze-dried and dehydrated options to reduce weight
- Food pack and zip sacks for organization
- Food consultation when you arrive in Ely so you know exactly what is in your pack
- Adjustable portions to fit your group's appetite
Fill out the menu (see menu box above). Look through all the food options and build a custom menu for you and your crew. We are very flexible, so be sure to write in lots of notes if you have restrictions or special requests. Otherwise, if you would like, we can build the menu for you. When you arrive in Ely, we will go over the food to make sure you are comfortable with the portions and know how to prepare everything. At that time, we can add or remove any items to ensure that you have enough food, without carrying too much.