Canoe Trip Permits, Fishing Licenses, & Other Forms

You may not need all of these forms for you Boundary Waters or Quetico canoe trip, but we wanted to put everything in an easy to find location.  Call Drew or Adam at 1-800-223-6565 to confirm which forms are required for your canoe trip.

Contact Us

Please let us know your name.
Please let us know your email address.
Invalid Input
Please let us know your message.
Invalid Input

Contact Info

  • Toll Free: (800) 223-6565
  • Local: (218) 365-6745
  • Fax: (218) 365-6220

Our Location

  • 105 N. Central Ave
    Ely, MN 55731

Store Hours

  • 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. Daily


Enter Email Address Below to subscribe